AR-15 ''REACTION'' Carbine Kit
** THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER RECEIVER OR MAGAZINE **
** ASSEMBLED UPPER & TEST FIRE MAY TAKE UP TO 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS **
** KITS CANNOT BE CHANGED, NO MODIFICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED *
**UNDER CALIFORNIA STATE LAW AB 857: 80% LOWER RECEIVERS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CA RESIDENTS (separate or in kits)**
Constructed of 7075 T6 Aluminum
Pre-Drilled Steel Barrel Nut
Black oxide finish, solid precision machined construction. The .223 muzzle brake will reduce recoil & climb which will improve shooting and control. The .223 competition muzzle brake redirects propellant gasses and reduces recoil and flash dramatically. Wraps around your threaded barrel and threads on 1/2"x28 pitch. .223 crush washer included.
- CNC Machined High Quality Steel
- Heat Treated
- Competition Muzzle Brake
- Side Ported And Ported On Top
- Solid Machined Construction
- Black Oxide Finish
- Reduced Back Pressure
- 1/2"x28 Pitch
- Materiall: 4150 Heat Treated Steel
- Chamber: 5.56/.223
- Length: 16"
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Gas Port: 0.750"
- Gas System: Carbine
- Thread Pitch: 1/2x28
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Finish: Parkerized
- MADE IN USA
High quality and lightweight stripped Upper Receiver
Material: Aircraft grade Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodized
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Ground to meet military required tolerances
Constructed from 4150 Steel
Includes Plunger, Forward Assist Pawl, Retainer pin, and spring
- Picatinny rail design allows for installation of accessories.
- Set screw mounts
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Fits: .750 Dia. Barrels
- Color: Black
- AR-15 Picatinny-Style Single Rail Gas Block .750 Dia. AR-15 Picatinny-Style Single Rail Gas Block .750 Dia.
- Material: Stainless Steel (optimal heat and corrosion resistance)
- Mil-Spec Dimensions (consistant gas flow)
- Length: 9.75"
- Made in the U.S.