AR-15 Magpul Builders Package |Black|
MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement
buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension
- MOE SL Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.6 oz.
- Length, max: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.1 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.4 in.
This kit fits .223/5.56 Mil-spec Sized stocks
• Mil-Spec 6-Postion Receiver Tube
• Precision Machined from 6061/T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
• Fits most .223/5.56 receivers
• 3.0 OZ Mil-Spec Buffer
• Mil-Spec Buffer Spring
• Steel Castle Nut with 4 slots for castle wrench and hole for older style Wrench
• Steel End Plate
Kit come with:
Mil spec 6 position buffer tube x1
Buffer spring x1
Castle nut x1
End plate x1
AR-15 Standard Lower Receiver Parts Kit
Complete Kit Includes:
- Pistol Grip AR-15 Right Hand Overmolded Rubber (Black)
- Standard Trigger Guard
- Semi Trigger
- Semi Hammer
- Semi Disconnector
- Semi Selector
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Detent Spring
- Bolt Catch Buffer
- Take Down Detent
- Bolt Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch
- Front Pivot Pin
- Hammer Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Pistol Grip Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Selector Spring
- Detent Selector
- Hammer Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Take Down Pin
- Buffer Retainer Pin
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Disconnector Spring
- Drop in upgrade fro AR15/M16 Pistol Grip
- One piece reinforced polymer construction
- Storage care capability accepts optional cores
- Designed to improve ergonomics
- Aggressive texture for positive weapon control
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.