**Under California State Law AB 857: 80% Lower Receivers will not be shipped to California Residents (separate or in kits)
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 12.9 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
*Please verify with your Local Gun laws that your rifle meets the requirements for removal of your bullet button*
- Operations left to be completed include fire control/trigger group milling, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and the safety selector hole
AR-15 Black Anodized Billet Upper Receiver | Made in U.S.A
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 Billet aircraft grade aluminum
- Slick side upper with no forward assist or shell deflector
- Ejection port is beveled and enclosed
Billet uppers are much stronger than a conventional forged upper with extra strength and high stress points reinforced designed to withstand even the most punishing abuse.
Along with extensive testing that was done past the point of failure of a conventional forged upper where this billet upper withstood the failure point and surpassed it by 12x the heat and stress testing