AR-15 CQR Featureless Stock and 80 Percent Billet Lower |MADE IN GERMANY
The Hera CQR
Buttstock allows you to remove the bullet button from your AR15/M4* and go back
to the normal magazine release button due to it being a featureless stock.
- HERA CQR buttstock in Black
- Weights 2lbs
- Uses standard 6 position buffer tube (already installed)
- Already installed 0.5 inch spacer that could be customized to operator needs.
- Stock has a 8 slot picatinny rail in the stock for precision shooting (Shipped out with rail cover)
- Features 2 QD Ports and 3 sling loops
California Penal Code Section
- Made in Germany
(a) Notwithstanding Section 12276,
"assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following: (1) a
semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable
any one of the following:
(a) pistol grip that protrudes
conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(b) thumbhole stock.
(c) folding or telescoping stock
(d) grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(e) flash suppressor.
(f) forward pistol grip.
- Extended takedown Pin with large thumb rest
- The thumb rest makes the stock more comfortable for finger placement
- CNC machined to specification
- This will make service to your rifle a breeze.
- Finish: Black Anodized
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 8 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Broached magwell
- Semi safe and full auto pictogram engraved on
*Please verify with your Local Gun laws that your rifle meets the requirements for removal of your bullet button.